A Tales of Symphonia festival celebrating the game’s 20th anniversary will be held on October 21, 2023 at the Orix Theater in Osaka, Japan. The voice cast of the game, as well as the singers for the theme songs, will be joining together with fans to celebrate this milestone. An official website for the event is open. Tickets can be reserved digitally on the Asobi Ticket website for 16,500 yen ($114).
The Japanese voice actors and music artists that worked on Tales of Symphonia that will be in attendance are as follows:
- Ai Orikasa, voice of Genis Sage
- Akemi Okamura, voice of Sheena Fujibayashi
- Akio Ōtsuka, voice of Regal Bryant
- Fumihiko Tachiki, voice of Kratos Aurion
- Hōko Kuwashina, voice of Presea Combatir
- Katsuyuki Konishi, voice of Lloyd Irving
- Nana Mizuki, voice of Colette Brunel
- Masaya Onosaka, voice of Zelos Wilder
- misono, singer of the Tales of Symphonia vocal openings
- Yumi Tōma, voice of Raine Sage
Participants in the event will receive a complimentary original event script that will be read by the cast of Tales of Symphonia during the festival. The script will also include printed signatures of the cast.
In commemoration of the game, a fan campaign has also been announced. From August 10 to September 18, fans can use the hashtag #TOS20周年おめでとう on Twitter to submit their artwork and messages to be shown at the end of the festival.
Tales of Symphonia is a JRPG developed by Namco Tales Studio and was the fifth installment in the Tales series. It was originally released on the GameCube in Japan in 2003, with North American and European localizations releasing in 2004.
The Tales of Symphonia 20th Anniversary Festival will take place on October 21, 2023 in Osaka. Tickets can be reserved digitally for 16,500 yen ($114).
The post Celebrate the Tales of Symphonia 20th Anniversary Festival in Osaka appeared first on Siliconera.