After Eugene has gone, players will have to know the secrets and find a way to kill the monster. Players will have to navigate through the Island and find the NPC that will tell them the secrets to kill the Monster.
In this guide, we’ll tell you how to complete the A Mine, or A Tomb? main mission in Choo Choo Charles.
A Mine, or A Tomb? – Walkthrough
“A Mine, or A Tomb?” is one of the main missions in the game in which players have to retrieve the monster egg from the Mine on the Western side of the Island. To get the mission, players will have to travel to the Northwest side of the Island towards the Blue logo (NPC) on the map. There will be two logos on that side so you want to interact with the most western side to get this mission. On the way, players might run into Charles because it would take some time to get there. Players will also have to change the direction of the rails by interacting with the lever to get to the Northwest side of the Island.
Once players have reached the location, they will have to talk to the NPC and he will tell you about the Monster Eggs that are being kept hidden inside the Mines by Warren. He will also tell you about the shrine where you can put the Eggs to destroy them. He will give you the key to the Mine on the West side of the Island and the East side to the NPC’s location.
Mark the location on the map and get back on your train. Use the Green lever to accelerate the Train and make your way to the Mine. Use the Red Lever to stop the train when you are near the Mine and walk up to the Mine. Be very careful because the tomb will be guarded by Warren’s mobs with guns so, stealthily make your way to the Mine Gate. Interact with the Mine Gate to unlock and go inside. Follow the following steps to retrieve the Monster Egg.
- Go inside the Mine/Tomb and go down the stairs.
- You will hear whistles of the mobs so, use the wooden barricade to stay in cover and let them cross.
- When they move to the other side, go to the next barricade.
- Go inside the next door and use the cover again to go through the broken wall on the right side.
- Go through the tunnel and you will reach a lift.
- Use the lever to go down into the Mine.
- Go ahead in the mine and wait for the mob to go to the other side. You can also go into the tunnel on the right to wait and let the mob go.
- Once he is gone, go straight and you will see the Red Egg in front.
- Pick up the Egg and go straight and turn left.
- You will reach another lift. Use the lever to go up.
There will be mobs up on the surface so make sure to run and jiggle while you make your way to the train. As you get on the train just accelerate to dodge all the mobs. After getting out of there alive, go back to the train to find the rest of the Eggs.
The post Choo Choo Charles: A Mine, or A Tomb? – Main Mission Walkthrough appeared first on Nintendo Smash- Your video games news site.