FIFA 23 Title Update 3 is on the way soon, and the biggest focus this time will be preparation for the FIFA World Cup 2022 experience.
We’ve got the full official FIFA 23 Title Update 3 Patch Notes so you can see exactly which changes are being made in this release.
FIFA 23 Title Update 3 Patch Notes
With the arrival of the FIFA World Cup 2022 experience now set, it’ll take FIFA 23 Title Update 3 to ensure the game is ready for players.
In addition to the bulk of this being World Cup content additions, there were a few other changes and bug fixes bundled in with this release.
Shop Now: The Latest Football Kit & Gear at Kitbag.com
Download size is not yet known, but FIFA 23 Title Update 3 is expected to deploy soon on PS5, Xbox Series X|S, PC, Stadia, PS4, and Xbox One.
Considering the amount of content that may be included in the full FIFA World Cup 2022 experience, this patch could be significant in size.
The new content will be spread across multiple different parts of the game including: FIFA World Cup Kick Off, FIFA World Cup Tournaments, Online Tournaments, FIFA World Cup: Live, and FUT 23.
Without further ado, here are the full FIFA 23 Title Update 3 Patch Notes:
General, Audio, and Visual Updates
Made the following changes:
- Added the FIFA World Cup 2022™ experience.
- To learn more about the FIFA World Cup 2022™ experience, check out our Pitch Notes.
- Removed the previously existing Brazil team from Kick Off, Tournaments, Online Friendlies, and Online Seasons.
- The Brazil national team, featuring players competing in the upcoming FIFA World Cup 2022™, can be used in the FIFA World Cup 2022™ experience.
- Updated some commentary lines and celebrations.
Addressed the following issues:
- In some cases, Training Center Focus Areas did not update to take into account the selected Controller Settings preset.
- Addressed multiple stability issues that could occur.
While these new arrivals will impact most of FIFA 23, it will be especially important in FUT 23 moving forward.
FUT 23 Season 2 will be dominated by World Cup promos, and they could significant alter the landscape in Ultimate Team over the next several weeks.
We’ve got more details here about what FIFA 23 Ultimate Team has in store for players in Season 2 with the World Cup.