Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes the crossword clue totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank. We have all of the available answers for Grub crossword clue if you need some help!
There’s nothing to be ashamed of if you struggle on a crossword clue! These puzzles cover many different subjects, and it’s hard to be an expert on everything. You will find that as you play more of these games that you will end up familiar with a lot of the clues that come up!
Grub Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all answers that we’re aware of for Grub. This clue last appeared November 13, 2022 in the NYT Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the Grub crossword clue should be:
- FOOD (4 letters)
- EATS (4 letters)
- CHOW (4 letters)
Below, you’ll find any key word(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Crossword Clue & Answer Definitions
- CHOW (noun)
- informal terms for a meal.
- the imperial dynasty of China from 1122 to 221 BC; notable for the rise of Confucianism and Taoism.
Today’s nyt-crossword Answers
- Politico Cheney Crossword Clue
- Void Crossword Clue
- Big name in pain relief Crossword Clue
- Snack Crossword Clue
- They start in the corners Crossword Clue
- Line of jeans? Crossword Clue
- Gave (out) Crossword Clue
- Swear word Crossword Clue
- 1993 R&B hit with the lyric “Keep playin’ that song all night” Crossword Clue
- 24 horas from now Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to finish the crossword clue you were working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions. You can find posts with full details on our NYT Mini Crossword Answers and NYT Crossword Answers posts.