The release of phase two of Dragonflight’s pre-patch brought on the Primal Storms event where players can play catch-up, getting themselves geared prior to World of Warcraft’s next expansion. Additionally, players can earn some limited-time goodies. One of these items is the Unstable Elemental Confluence Heirloom trinket.
Apart from purchasing item level 252 gear, a toy, and a Reagent Bag with the pre-patch event’s currency, Primeval Essence, players can obtain the Unstable Elemental Confluence heirloom trinket.
That being said, here’s how to get the Unstable Elemental Confluence heirloom trinket in WoW Dragonflight.
Don’t Miss: Discover Razer’s Ultimate Gaming Laptops Now
How to get the Unstable Elemental Confluence heirloom trinket in WoW Dragonflight
Getting the Unstable Elemental Confluence Heirloom trinket is fairly easy, it just requires a bit of luck, and perhaps a bit of grinding if not so fortunate.
In order to get the item, players must loot four items: Dimmed Primeval Storm, Dimmed Primeval Earth, Dimmed Primeval Water, and Dimmed Primeval Fire. Dropped by Elemental Lords, players can combine these four items to create the heirloom trinket.
Here’s where and who these items drop from.
- Unbridled Storm Lord spawns in Northern Barrens, Kalimdor. Can drop Dimmed Primeval Storm.
- Rumbling Earth Lord spawns in Un’Goro Crater, Kalimdor. Can drop Dimmed Primeval Earth
- Glacial Ice Lord spawns in Badlands, Eastern Kingdoms. Can drop Dimmed Primeval Water.
- Raging Fire Lord spawns in Tirisfal Glades, Eastern Kingdoms. Can drop Dimmed Primeval Fire.
The drops are not guaranteed, meaning that players might have to kill the Elemental Lords more than once.
Here are the stats for the trinket:
- +30 [Agility or Strength or Intellect]
- Equip: Your spells and abilities have a chance to usher in primal magics, dealing damage to enemies and buffing allies.
- Requires level 1 to 49